The scorching summer has arrived, persistent high temperature weather has appeared in the north, and high temperature warnings have been issued in many places. Advertiser, is your eco solvent printer well protected against high temperature?
1. Install air conditioners or fans indoors to ensure that the equipment is at an optimal operating temperature of 15-30 degrees Celsius.
2. In the rainy season in the south, it is recommended to install a dehumidifier indoors to keep the indoor humidity between 35-65%.
3. After the device is turned off, be sure to unplug all power supplies to prevent accidents.
4. The dryer of the eco solvent printer has high power, so it must be configured with a separate socket, and cannot be mixed with the eco solvent printer.
5. The temperature is high, and the room is easy to dry and generate static electricity. The eco solvent printer should be installed with a ground wire in advance.
6. In a high temperature environment, the viscosity of the ink will decrease, and it is easy to break the ink and fly the ink. The ink should be stored in a cool place.
At present, the high temperature in the north such as Zhengzhou, Shandong and other places has exceeded 40 degrees. Advertisers in these areas must pay special attention.